Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project, Managers. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately in Brampton ON.
Individuals within the Project Management job family are responsible for the planning, development, sourcing, and implementation of project initiatives that utilize information technology solutions. They are responsible for defining the project scope, developing project guidelines, obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project. Other responsibilities include the project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource management, including team member selection, estimation and project maintenance.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Knowledgeable about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributes to improvements in the life cycle, based on lessons learned;
- Knowledgeable in Telecom and Telecom Networks;
- Undergraduate degree, required; Graduate degree, preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience; and,
- Industry certification preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.