IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping coordinate transformation activities within centers of excellence teams including architecture, security, quality assurance and development operations teams, in context of a bigger corporate transformation the organization is undergoing, including adopting new processes, standards and developing templates for deliverables defined by new processes;
- Working with these centers of excellence in leading initiatives to identify and implement new tools, and practices and engage vendors specific to their areas of expertise in delivering new or augment existing services to company and business clients;
- Working with the corporate transformation team to properly manage the flow of information on a new delivery operating model which is moving organization towards Agile methodology for delivering projects, creating a work plan for rollout of processes, standards and templates;
- Managing and tracking progress of assignments to individual team members;
- Ensuring that new artifacts are stored in appropriate repositories;
- Tracking adoption-related items, including issues and dependencies;
- Maintaining and reporting on status of actions, issues and risks; and,
- Performing project administration including issues logs, change requests and decision logs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years’ experience in a project management and consulting environment as team leader;
- Great communication skills;
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and landscape for delivery of technology projects; and,
- Experience with managing transformation activities within large organization (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.