Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
We are seeking a Tridion expert who can:
- Publish web-based solutions for our public sites purposes;
- Prepare a web presentation design to be implemented in a graphical format;
- Work closely with the project team, marketing, and other business units to make content updates for Asset Management's publicly accessible websites in support of campaigns, new product launches and other initiatives;
- Ensure that sites are maintained to the highest quality (including fixing broken links, optimizing images, etc.);
- Consult with the production manager and other partners to obtain a clear understanding of requirements;
- Ensure all pages developed to conform to TD web standards (including Accessibility Best Practices);
- Provide analysis and design solutions for new web content requests/enhancements in order to identify specific tasks required for the initiative and provide time estimates for such;
- Deliver effective defect management, acting on Severity 1 and 2 defects in a timely fashion; and,
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Tridion Content Management System Experience – 3+ years;
- HTML coding – 3+ years;
- Website (webpage) development – 2+ years;
- Accessibility guidelines/practices (WCAG, AODA) – 1 year;
- Technical Writing experience would be an asset; and,
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.