Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in Toronto ON.
- ServiceNow integration with Database for DB User management;
- Automate user creation in Linux server upon ticket creation in service now;
- Work on small to large enhancements for deployed modules (Incident, Problem, Change and Service Requests as well as Self Service Portal);
- Work with scripts and workflows; and,
- Service Request workflows that meet IT operations requirements from small to very complex designs.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Expertise and/or experience with ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM products are required;
- Expertise and/or experience with Web service (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON are required;
- Expertise and/or experience with ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration is required;
- Experience with applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.;
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle);
- Knowledge and/or experience with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows);
- A fundamental understanding of ITIL and CMDB;
- Ability to assess current state processes and tools to develop ServiceNow requirements and configure them on the ServiceNow platform;
- Experience in designing modifications or enhancements to modules deployed such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Requests, Self Service Portal;
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.