Information Security Analyst - Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst - Consultant. This is an eight (8) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will be supporting a project related to the log management system within the bank.
- Working as part of an Agile project team, completing security-related tasks as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Five (5) to seven plus (7+)years of experience in Information Security;
- SIEM experience at the enterprise level (ArcSight preferred);
- Enterprise level log ingestion/management experience;
- Experience with Application Security;
- Cloud Security experience;
- Previous banking/financial experience;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Able to work to tight deadlines; and,
- Strong communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.