Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing technical and functional support for Plant Historian systems;
- Managing technical and functional support for Environment, Health, and Safety systems;
- Managing technical and functional support for Gas Measurement;
- Managing technical and functional support for Plant Accounting;
- Managing technical and functional support for Energy Trading and Risk Management systems;
- Managing contractor priorities;
- Budgeting and tracking costs;
- Facilitating scheduled software contract renewals and negotiations;
- Transforming business needs into actionable requirements;
- Guiding business through IT procedures;
- Liaising with Corporate and Enterprise Applications Services;
- Focusing IT on business priorities;
- Providing guidance and adherence to internal controls and policies;
- Collaborating with senior management and liaise with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
- Identifying and providing potential resolutions to problems, changes, risks, and resource constraints;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and supervising team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Contributing to best practice;
- Facilitating data openness between plant and corporate; and,
- Aiding the transitioning on premise services to cloud-based.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma;
- Ten (10) years’ experience managing IT professionals;
- Fifteen (15) years working in Application Maintenance and Support within IT departments for Oil and Gas organizations;
- Competent and proficient understanding of infrastructure components;
- Strong communication, time management, and customer service skills;
- Experience working independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environments;
- The ability to multi-task a number of simultaneous priorities;
- The ability to effectively triage and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Excellent interpersonal skills in relationship building and collaborating.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.