EPIC Training Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an EPIC Training Lead for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Epic training expertise to client’s trainers, particularly in establishing the training environment;
- Developing a detailed Build Plan;
- Maintaining and enhancing good working relationships with external and internal constituents;
- Advising the team of Senior Trainers and others in the development of course materials related to Epic training; and,
- Transferring knowledge to resources continuously throughout the Agreement term.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting Epic Training Development Programs;
- Certified in MST Build from Epic and Built Training Environments;
- Significant and diverse experience supporting Epic Training Development Programs including creating the MST training environment;
- Expert level knowledge of project governance and management methodologies, tools, and techniques;
- Understanding of change and transformation;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with the ability able to communicate and influence effectively at the leadership level;
- Proven senior level experience in managing programs/projects of similar scope, size, and complexity;
- The ability to work effectively in a matrix management structure; and,
- Demonstrated ability to be an innovative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.