Solutions Designer/Architect (Permanent)
Eagle is currently assisting our client who requires three (3) full-time permanent Solutions Designer/Architects.
This is a permanent position scheduled to start in immediately in downtown Toronto for a top tier organization.
You’ll contribute to our client’s digital transformation by successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale mobile projects involving multiple back-end systems. As a Solution Designer, you will be joining a team within the Remote Banking and Shared Services department and be responsible for the functional design and architecture of the application systems, across all technologies and platforms. As you lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development, and integration of these applications, you’ll help build the future of banking
How You’ll Succeed
- Design & Develop: Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities: Translate user requirements to process and data requirements, design application's technical infrastructure: specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches. Lead the design and development of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications.
- Technology Roadmap: Develop 1-3 year technology roadmaps for enterprise applications which align with overall vision & strategy. Spearhead multiple complex projects involving backend systems, new technology and innovation and enhancing existing applications.
- Strong Leadership: Act as the development team lead and interface with the project team including leading code-review sessions to ensure overall code quality aligns with business and project requirements. Support and mentor intermediate and senior developers through knowledge sharing, collaboration, and effective problem-solving.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Solution Designer, or in a similar role. You have extensive experience with APIs and microservices. You have a practical working knowledge of Rational Unified Process, Agile Software Development, SOA Design Patterns, Java/Java EE, JMS, SOA, Web Services, Oracle WebLogic, and Oracle DB. Ideally, you have the consulting experience to understand approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients and partners. You have strong verbal and written communication skills as you will be required to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications. Previous experience within a financial institution would be considered a strong asset.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Our client offers a very attractive compensation package with lots of extra perks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give us a call and quote job #59499 to speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.