Senior Servicing Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Servicing Analyst. This is an eighteen (18) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The Servicing Analyst- Senior will be responsible for reviewing and tracking documents related to regulatory requirements.
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities, and solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards, focusing on up to a 9 months’ time horizon;
- Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues;
- Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management;
- In preparation of 2016 FATCA reporting to CRA, will review a large volume of client documents to ensure compliance with QI and FATCA regulations; and,
- Will support other teams in CAA as required.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with QI and FATCA and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the regulations and requirements;
- Familiarity on US Withholding forms, their purpose and how they should be completed;
- Knowledgeable of QI requirements for Trust accounts;
- Familiar with Trust Agreements and the differences between Simple, Grantor and Complex trusts; and,
- Review Trust Agreements and evaluate against a set of criteria to determine proper classification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.