Business Systems Analyst /Business Analyst hybrid Business Intelligence
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst /Business Analyst hybrid Business Intelligence . This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Initiating and participating as Business Intelligence Analyst in various business projects;
- Understanding and documenting the data and reporting business needs of business partners;
- Documenting the business rules and validating the mapping rules produced by technology partners;
- Documenting and executing acceptance test plans;
- Communicating business needs to Information Technology (IT) teams so they can design and deliver solutions;
- Accompanying IT in the investigation and design of business solutions;
- Collaborating on the selection of the best solutions proposed by the IT team;
- Presenting and validating the concerns with the departments and presenting the alternatives of the proposed solutions;
- Participating in the documentation and execution of acceptance test strategies; and,
- Extracting, validating and transforming data using different tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in strong English and conversational French;
- Three (3) years of IT BSA/BA experience;
- Three (3) years of Oracle, Big Data project experience;
- Three (3) years of Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence experience;
- Three (3) years of Data Modeling experience;
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Insurance industry experience (an asset);
- Experience with SAS and Tableau (an asset);
- Experience with Hadoop (an asset); and,
- Agile experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.