Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Architecture - Data Warehousing
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Architecture - Data Warehousing. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
- Responsible for overall data architecture of the BI/DW ecosystem;
- Develops data standards and policies including naming conventions and standards;
- Ensures implemented system supports a cross-functional view of the business;
- Works with business analyst and uses to understand and translate business requirements to logical model (enterprise and application views);
- Maintains and evolves models to meet new and changing business requirements;
- Develops process and data information maps and flow diagrams;
- Maintains business and/or technical metadata associated with LDM;
- Responsible for the conceptual, logical, and physical designs of the data resources and their data content population and maintenance;
- Communicates to and/or reviews physical database designs with database administrator to ensure architectural compliance;
- Provides the top-down context for logical data models to facilitate enterprise-wide semantic reconciliation and reduce the risk of unnecessary data redundancies; and,
- Develops a process for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data warehousing components.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required;
- 10+ years' experience in Business Intelligence;
- 5+ years working with Information Architects analyzing source/target systems;
- 7+ years developing enterprise data models for decision support environments as well as operational models; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.