Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Guidewire Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performing a variety of complicated tasks;
- Leading and directing the work of others;
- Reporting directly to a project lead or manager;
- Delivering and developing project and to eventually contribute to future enhancement, support and maintenance post-delivery;
- Developing detailed design specifications, creating and reviewing code and assessing impact on other applications; and,
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience as a developer;
- Three (3) years’ experience with Guidewire Claim Center Software V5, V6 or V7;
- One (1) year experience as Java Developer;
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; and,
- ClaimCenter and Guidewire knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.