Intermediate Architecture - ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Architecture - ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and testing ETL processes to interface data from multiple internal and external systems;
- Developing ETL jobs that satisfy identified data model and business requirements;
- Translating complex business requirements into technical solutions;
- Performing data analysis and data modelling to create functional design documents and source to target mappings;
- Loading target data bases using complex transformations that come from many systems;
- Monitoring loads and troubleshooting any issues that arise;
- Meeting with ETL Design and Project Leads to understand business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identifying and resolving systems issues;
- Participating in the design sessions;
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements;
- Developing test scenarios and performing in-depth unit tests, including end-user reviews;
- Defining ETL job sequence and dependencies including error logging and restart processes as well as develop ETL run book; and,
- Understanding and developing ETL processes based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of relevant experience;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in IBM infosphere tool suite including DataStage and Quality Stage;
- Three (3) plus years development with database technologies;
- One (1) plus years’ experience with data warehousing methodologies;
- One (1) plus years’ experience in PL/SQL development; and,
- Experience on Teradata and InfoSphere suite including DataStage, Quality Stage, FastTrack and IDA.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.