Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in Markham ON.
We are looking for a dynamic and professional QA Analyst to join our team of highly qualified QA experts who work in a unified testing team supporting technology and business product owners in delivering a complex project. The individual suitable for this position is someone who has experience in Agile testing for at least 1-2 years performing a range of tasks related to end to end testing of business process flows for Insurance across Life and Health products such as Line of Credit/Mortgage/Loan/Business Credit.
- Review user stories and create business test scenarios with a high degree of accuracy;
- Coordinate and partner with technology peers and partners in the creation and maintenance of test scripts;
- Assist in defining and assigning test data with a high degree of accuracy ensuring coverage for an end to end business process flows;
- Actively provide input to Test Execution Plan and maintain updates as required;
- Execute end to end test cases, document actual results, and record issues in Jira following QA protocols while adhering to the timelines;
- Assist in the resolution process as required and provide support to business teams as required;
- Build relationships and work collaboratively to identify solutions and resolve variance from product/application specifications;
- Participate in or develop test coverage, traceability matrices, and test closure reports;
- May provide day-to-day support for test environments, troubleshooting, triaging issues and coordinating resolution with all technology partners;
- Attends daily stand-up meetings, provides input to scrum masters on impediments; and.
- Participates in testing processes and methodology, reports to a Manager or Senior Manager.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Must have Testing experience in the line of credit or Mortgage or loan insurance business with Agile methodology;
- Hands-on experience in Agile with strong knowledge of related QA protocols (1-2 yrs)
- Business testing experience across insurance applications for Life and health—Line of Credit/Mortgage/Loan/Business Credit (1-2 yrs);
- Proven experience leveraging business process flows in conducting Business acceptance testing (1-2 yrs); and,
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.