Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Coordinator. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately in Kitchener/Waterloo ON.
This role will report to Director, Business Projects, and is primarily responsible for providing administration and support to the Distribution Solutions team. The role requires the incumbent to be extremely well organized, able to manage conflicting demands and demonstrate a high regard for confidentiality
- Administration of the hardware credit program for the Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) program
- ending reminder emails to advisors in advance of their transition to the DaaS program using IBM Watson (formerly known as SilverPop)
- Tracking, follow-up and required updates for DaaS transition-related tasks.
- Entering and validation of advisor leads and other lead management related activities as required.
- Monitor mail-in databases and respond to any requests from partners. Could involve research and discovery scenarios where the answer is not readily available. Will need good judgment and make decisions where applicable (ensure more complex decisions are e
- Participation in ad-hoc initiatives and other activities as assigned from time to time
Education, Skills & Experience:
- College diploma or university degree with 2 – 5 years’ experience in a professional work environment, preferably in the financial services industry
- Demonstrates excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Detail oriented, and able to multitask while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Energetic self-starter who is able to take the initiative, work with minimum supervision, work on projects with frequent interruptions and achieve objectives through others
- Good computer skills (Outlook, SharePoint, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and a strong customer service orientation
- Collaborative working abilities and experience
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with internal business partners.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Resourceful at problem-solving and continually improve job processes and procedures; and,
- Work independently and manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.