Project Manager - L2/L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager - L2/L3. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, defining, implementing, and closing out of an External Data Portal website project in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Applying project management principles, standards, and GoC policies;
- Coordinating project or program progress review and technical meetings;
- Developing, tracking, and filing project documentation;
- Producing and presenting reports to executives;
- Completing gating of External Data Portal (EDP) project;
- Updating business case for the clients, External Data Portal (EDP) web site based on a revised scope and technology selection;
- Identifying of options for clients by engaging with subject matter experts from the project;
- Creating and delivering of presentations for the committee for the related gates;
- Completing project management plan with WBS; and,
- Biweekly project status reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years of experience in project management;
- Experience in the preparation of various documents related to project management including business case, project charter, WBS, project budgets and resource requirements;
- Knowledge of GoC project management standards;
- Experience working on projects involving multiple government departments;
- Experience developing and delivering project reports and recommendations to executives;
- Experience working on projects involving big-data sciences, high performance computing and externally facing websites such as a data portal;
- Experience in managing projects involving enterprise solutions;
- Proficient spoken and written English; and,
- Security clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.