Senior Digital Advertising Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist. This is a permanent career opportunity with a top tier organization to start in March in Etobicoke ON.
- Responsible for driving incremental optimized site traffic and lead acquisition through the use of paid digital media at a defined cost per acquisition (CPA) by market type;
- Oversee and own all aspects of digital media campaigns including:
- Managing the planning, strategy, execution, attribution reporting of our search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns;
- Managing the day-to-day search engine optimization of client’s web properties; and,
- Manage and leverage media platform relationships with networks and agency partners, as well as internal stakeholders.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree;
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience within the field of digital marketing;
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset;
- Senior level skills with Google AdWords and other Digital Advertising and candidate should have certifications;
- Strong Google Analytics, AdWords and Ad Management with three (3) to five (5) years of experience and the ability to hit the ground running;
- The successful candidate will be very proficient and able to run these programs without hesitation;
- Design Skills are a bonus;
- Proficient at an advanced level with Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal). Bilingualism is an asset;
- Copy-writing and communication skills; and,
- This role has the potential to turn into a leadership role in the long-term and candidates should be able to keep up with the day to day management of the various process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give us a call to speak to a recruiter for all the details on this opening, or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.