Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the transition activities necessary to implement services from the new service provider;
- Defining and executing transition support and end of term exit activities with the current service provider;
- Facilitating conversations with both business and technical areas related to business processes and IT systems impacted by the transition;
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager in the drafting of documents and strategies while coordinating and organizing the development, distribution, and ongoing management of those documents;
- Working with a team of analysts and work collaboratively with executive, management and staff, project team members, Service Providers, and other stakeholders;
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager and Transition Project Team, using project management skills to plan and execute aspects of the Transition Strategy;
- Understanding and communicating aspects of the Transition Strategy;
- Supporting development of presentations for all levels or other stakeholders;
- Leading group activities to facilitate organizational change and development of operational-level policies and procedures to support the organization with its change activities;
- Working with project team and Service Provider resources to refine internal business process to meet the requirements of the future services;
- Capturing outputs from fit-gap assessment workshops and proving support revising processes or business practice identified in the assessment;
- Developing transition and implementation plans for changes in structure, policy, procedures and processes; and,
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to develop best practice models for workplace technology devices and associated managed support, polices, processes and standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive Business Analyst experience with similar scope, budget, and complexity within the past five (5) years;
- Healthcare experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite to develop executive reporting (Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Understanding outcome-based outsourcing methodology;
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of diverse stakeholder groups; and,
- Strong writing skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.