Senior Project Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Coordinator for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project management services on all aspects of the Transition Project including scope, planning, project structure, ensuring quality, assessing and managing risks, issues and project integration;
- Utilizing initiative, vision, independent thinking, and creative problem-solving abilities to implement project plans and realize project completion;
- Leading project meetings, facilitating discussions, and ensuring that meeting outputs are clearly documented;
- Establishing and delivering mechanisms for tracking project progress and reporting to key stakeholders;
- Leading work and resource allocation planning;
- Maintaining documentation associated with the project such as plans, charters, contracts, MOUs and budgets;
- Ensuring risks, issues, and actions have been appropriately assessed and are effectively monitored and tracked;
- Planning project timelines, milestones, critical path tasks, deliverables and project dependencies and interdependencies using best practice project management methods, working closely with other project Transition team members to ensure alignment;
- Planning and coordinating activities with project team and transition resources to support thorough and complete readiness assessments;
- Liaising with Project Managers from the vendor transition team and current service provider;
- Maintaining and monitoring project budget including invoice tracking, forecasting and financial reporting, debriefs, and status reporting;
- Identifying emerging issues and facilitate resolution;
- Logging and maintaining the governance and project templates used to provide transparency of intended outputs;
- Providing support to the Senior Project Manager and the Transition Program and Relationship Executive in ensuring coordinated and timely stakeholder communications, ensuring preparation of decision documents or change orders, and development and delivery of project presentations as required;
- Providing regular (weekly or bi-weekly) status reports; and,
- Ensuring project materials uploaded to SharePoint site and available to project team staff.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive project coordination experience in managing projects of similar scope, budget, and complexity within the past five (5) years;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to travel up to 50%; and,
- Initiative, vision, and independent thinking;
- Creative problem-solving; and,
- A PMP or similar designation will be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.