Project Delivery Implementation Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Delivery Implementation Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project delivery through the project lifecycle from aspiration, design, development, implementation to transitioning to operations;
- Monitoring project process and tracking progress against milestones, scope and budget;
- Working with the project members to proactively address issues and risks;
- Escalating and reporting on issues in timely manner;
- Co-ordinating with internal teams such as engineering, supply chain/logistic, service management, service desk, OSS, construction manager, field implementation manager, network operations, transport, finance and sales to ensure deliverables are defined and met;
- Managing vendors and their technical teams to develop and deploy new or enhanced solutions;
- Conducting issue purchase request, monitoring equipment delivering, programming and staging;
- Ensuring all close out documentations are created and filed;
- Understanding the technical architecture and facilitating discussion and guiding decisions on appropriate solutions;
- Following the corporate requirements, standards and best practices to deliver each project to clients’ satisfactions;
- Interfacing with clients and their project and technical teams, adhering to client’s process, tools, templates and techniques, as appropriate, for each project;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all client stakeholders; and,
- Building positive and productive working relationships with customers, vendors and all internal teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in Project Management;
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple conflicting priorities;
- Willingness to take ownership and do whatever it takes to ensure success;
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment;
- Ability to influence external vendors, internal projects teams and client stakeholders through effective communication;
- Self-motivation with proactive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experienced in MS Project and MS Office;
- Proven track record in successfully leading network implementation;
- Ability to be self-sufficient and strong ability to drive and adapt to changes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing technology;
- Ability to motivate others and promote team spirit and employee value; and,
- Engineering or PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.