Application Solution Designer
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Solution Designer. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing solution design expertise to Project Managers, Business Analysts and clients on solutions options and directions;
- Providing high level recommendations on solution feasibility and options for high value and mission critical investments, including both high level conceptual options and high-level solutions;
- Identifying and presenting value-added assessments, such as opportunities for automation to project teams and business areas;
- Utilizing system and software solution documents, system logical and physical models;
- Cooperating with Project Managers and Business Analysts in preparing high level resource requirements and timelines estimates, identifying functional work areas and continually helping to remove technical hurdles;
- Analyzing and documenting the current and target state of the OpenText Content Suite solutions including conceptual, logical and physical architecture/design;
- Providing technology upgrade strategy, approach and a new solution design that complies with defined architecture, frameworks and principles;
- Work with management to provide technical OpenText Content Suite expertise solving upgrade issues;
- Providing technical leadership in collaboration with multiple teams such as data center, network, systems administration, and vendors; and,
- Provide knowledge transfer to management and staff.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) plus years of intensive hands-on experience in preparing project artifacts such as the solution architecture/design document and contributing to project plans, business requirements, test strategy, security design, infrastructure design, network design deliverables throughout the project to ensure quality and requirement traceability;
- Five (5) years’ experience and knowledge in architect and designer roles within IT in planning, design, build and upgrading complex OpenText Content Suite solutions and related technologies and products such as, but not limited to, TCM, Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite, and IBM Integration Bus;
- Five (5) years’ experience in a senior solution designer capacity with leadership abilities in order to provide guidance and to develop, coach, mentor and collaborate teams in a complex and dynamic environment to ensure delivery of quality service within timelines;
- Five (5) years’ experience in OpenText Content Suite end-to-end solution troubleshooting and system performance testing and analysis;
- Five (5) years technical experience in Unix, Linux and AIX; and,
- Two (2) years technical experience in Windows 2008 and Windows 2012.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.