Eagle is currently seeking a Reporting Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating reports that have already been developed monthly, daily and yearly;
- Following up with department members, peers, management team or senior execs;
- Reviewing and validating the reports including avoiding typos and formatting errors; and,
- Providing guidance on reporting activities on standards and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years of reporting experience;
- Experience with Excel including macros, V-Lookup and Pivot Tables;
- Great communication skills both oral and written;
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoints and Outlook;
- Experience working on projects (an asset);
- Exposure to Business Analyst type experience (an asset);
- Experience with Microsoft Access (an asset); and,
- Financial industry knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.