Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Discovering, documenting and translating technical solutions into efficient processes and knowledge documentation;
- Contributing to the successful execution of day to day support through collaboration with various IT groups;
- Participating in discussions on systemic issues to drive resolution or elimination from the environment;
- Providing on-demand and scheduled support for critical issues;
- Ensuring that tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner;
- Following proper processes to ensure prompt attention to the issue;
- Supporting and contributing to project deployment activities by participating in project efforts, risk identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to management;
- Adhering to existing processes and standards including security controls, incident management and escalating issues as required;
- Continuously enhancing knowledge and expertise in own area and keeping current with leading-edge technologies trends and developments and developing expertise in services, applications, infrastructure, and techniques that can contribute to effective incident management;
- Prioritizing and managing own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines;
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensuring timely communication of issues and points of interest;
- Participating in knowledge transfer within the team and business units; and,
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience running PowerShell scripts;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Operating systems including Win 7 and Win 10;
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Motivation with a proven track record of delivering results;
- Effective problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to remain optimistic while facing challenges;
- Professionalism and punctuality; and,
- Experience with FCCM (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.