Eagle is currently seeking a Mainframe Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in solution requirements gathering;
- Creating or modifying system design specifications document;
- Coding and unit testing;
- Conducting system testing manually and generating test cases manually;
- Supporting business acceptance testing and production acceptance testing; and,
- Implementing support and post implementation support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) plus years’ experience with IMS DB/DC;
- Four (4) plus years’ experience in DB2 with SQL;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience with COBOL;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience with JCL procedures; and,
- Prior working experience in wire payment or foreign exchange space (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.