Android TV Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Android TV Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating Android applications for Android TVs according to given requirements and wireframes;
- Working with the Manager of Mobile Development to provide estimates and status updates;
- Acting as technical lead on projects, assisting with defining the solution;
- Working with both external vendors and the web development team to integrate with back-end feeds and APIs; and,
- Fully participating in Agile methodologies with all members of the product team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) plus years of professional software development experience;
- Three (3) plus years working with Android SDK and Android Studio;
- Experience with Android TV development;
- Fluent knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- Experience creating technical designs;
- Multiple mobile apps published
- Published mobile apps that deliver streaming video;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment; and,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to a business-oriented audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.