Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Servicing Analyst. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and external customer inquiries, requests, audits and reconciliation activities;
- Solving more issues that may arise efficiently and effectively in accordance with company and industry standards;
- Following procedures to resolve internal business partner inquiries, requests and issues; and,
- Investigating, correcting and escalating where necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or university degree;
- One to two (1-2) years related experience required;
- Industry knowledge including knowledge of IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA and KYC;
- Product knowledge of transfers, mutual funds and registered/non-registered;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Intermediate MS Office skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly and be computer savvy (an asset);
- Ability to work in a team environment (an asset);
- Experience working with a heavy workflow (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French, both verbal and written (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.