Project/Audit Remediation Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project/Audit Remediation Lead. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
We are seeking a Project/Audit Remediation Lead to fill a role within the Hosting Solutions – Pipeline Management Team, to manage the delivery and remediation of audits and gather artifact evidence for outstanding and current ITS Audits. The candidate will report to the Pipeline Management Senior Manager, and plan, manage and deliver ITS audits through all specific phases, in alignment with the existing Audit remediation process. Provide leadership and direction to Hosting Solution's engineers while partnering with Hosting Readiness team, Pipeline Management Team and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Engineering teams. The Project Manager/Pipeline Lead will have a strong working relationship(s) with Engineering AVPs and Sr Mgrs for the audits to which she/he is assigned. The position requires a self-starter with strong leadership qualities, and proven experience managing multiple technology projects.
- Lead the delivery of Audit components for multiple ITS Audits
- Manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants
- Demonstrate strong communications skills (written & verbal), proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across business units and at various levels within the Bank (technical, business, including Senior & Executive Management).
- Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits.
- Identify all Audit dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
- Track all deliverables against the budget and the approved project plan, working with Technology partners to develop the content of those deliverables
- Facilitate weekly calls with the Domain Group owners and resources who own actions and ensure status is reflected in JIRA and communicated to RMG
- Manage regular communication with key stakeholders.
- Build consensus and relationships with team and Business, through the use of superior negotiation skills
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree;
- Strong academic background (PMP certified preferred);
- Seven plus (7+) years of Project Management experience;
- Audit experience;
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate and manage work with Senior Stakeholders & Executives;
- Well-honed, in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations;
- Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools;
- Ability to manage multiple, highly-visible projects simultaneously;
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple technology projects;
- Ability to manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants
- Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits;
- Experience working on projects based on Audit components within an Infrastructure team;
- Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools would be an asset; and,
- Previous banking industry experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.