IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering the infrastructure component and interacting with a PM and portfolio director/manager on occasion who specifically work on application delivery;
- Managing work packages, 8-12 at any given time, rather than being responsible for a project end to end; and,
- Setting up infrastructure such as virtual storage, servers and seat hub.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience as a PM;
- Experience with MS Project and Powerpoint;
- Experience with delivery in a large-scale, corporate environment;
- High level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities (an asset);
- Experience with enterprise change management (an asset); and,
- Experience with Service Now ticketing (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.