Maximo Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Maximo Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a project to customize the work order life cycle and implement a better solution;
- Developing “to be” needs as to obtain approvals and build;
- Delivering technical proof of concepts;
- Development of documentation;
- Managing expectations; and,
- Creating a new app or solution within Maximo to help the asset management group for preventive maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous Project Management experience;
- Maximo, asset management experience;
- Experience with Workday and Powerplant;
- Experience creating documentation;
- Process experience;
- The ability to deal with ambiguity; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.