SAP Business Systems Specialist (PM/MM)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Business Systems Specialist – Plant Maintenance/Material Management for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, estimating, prioritizing, designing, building, testing, implementing, and maintaining the required functionality within SAP PM/MM in support of business processes and procedures;
- Logging onto issue management system, managing problems and changing requests including documenting resolution information;
- Providing Plant Maintenance (PM), Material Management problem resolution assistance and support to various departments for SAP ECC 6.0 / Hana footprint;
- Creating and/or updating SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management configuration and business process procedures documentation;
- Analyzing, developing, testing and implementing Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management functionality for enhancement and support pack updates in SAP ECC 6.0 / Hana versions;
- Managing SAP Online Support System notes and transports in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management(MM);
- Developing detailed test plans and scripts for SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management (MM) scenarios, using HP ALM and working with other functional teams to ensure that continued effective integration of SAP, Controlling (CO), Sales and distribution (SD), Human Resources (HR), Project Systems (PS) and Business Intelligence (BI) is achieved;
- Assessing business and application requirements;
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications;
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling;
- Configuring the software to business requirements;
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality; and,
- Creating necessary documentation and delivering knowledge transfer sessions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent in Commerce/Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ related SAP experience including systems/application development and support, business systems analysis, systems project manager with one (1) to five plus (5+) years’ experience directly related to implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically SA Plant Maintenance, Material Management, Mobility, Fiori, and Hana;
- Experience in configuring, implementing and providing ongoing support of SAP version 4.7 Enterprise or higher;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in configuring, implementing, and maintaining the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management (MM) module in Enterprise Central Component (ECC) 6.0.;
- Ideally three (3) or more full project lifecycles with SAP Plant Maintenance Module;
- Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 6.0. Experience with SAP S/4 would be beneficial;
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP;
- Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points between the PM Module and other SAP modules;
- Some experience in ABAP/SAP UI5 programming would be preferred;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline; and,
- Knowledgeable about SAP scenario ‘best practices’ and ability to reinforce with the business clients.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.