IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The CWR will be met with exposure to Senior stakeholders and VPs. This LOB is a Growing business within the bank- and after the project, the PM has the ability to expand into other initiatives; perhaps in managing other portfolio roles as there are tons of projects in the pipeline. This will give any potential candidate the ability to expand their portfolio into other projects once this is done.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of capital markets experience with 1-2 years in collateral management is a must;
- Proven project management experience;
- People management and team building skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities;
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization;
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions;
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment; and,
- Extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.