Testing and Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Testing and Quality Assurance Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) Master Level as recognized by International Institute for Software Testing (IIST);
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst in a project environment including executing testing and the creation of test cases and test objectives;
- Five (5) years’ experience testing healthcare information systems to be implemented in a clinical environment;
- Three (3) years’ experience testing the Allscripts suite of clinical applications including the registration and clinical documentation functionality;
- Three (3) years’ experience testing integration between information systems that use the Health Level 7 (HL7) standard. Experience should include validating messages are properly mapped and processed by receiving systems;
- Three (3) years’ experience providing end user support during acute care healthcare transformation projects. Experience should include one-on-one coaching and trouble-shooting; and,
- Three (3) years’ experience implementing or testing healthcare information systems designed to work in an urgent care or emergency care environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.