Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in Toronto ON.
This group requires a solid Business Analyst able to write business requirements using clear and concise business language and also be able to write system requirements (functional requirements, use cases, data elements catalog, system interface documents etc.). This resource must be able to able to effectively communicate with the Tech team as they will be discussing data elements, variables, codes etc. Having experience writing system use cases (step by step text descriptions of the flows of an application) is an asset. There are no QA functions (test cases etc.) aligned with this role and as such, this experience is not considered an asset. There is no process mapping as a part of this role.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member; and,
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant BA and FI experience – experience is far more important than the degree
- Experience writing BRDs
- Experience writing system requirement documents (SRDs) describe the functional change
- Credit card experience – will need this for these projects
- Previous banking experience;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and succinct writing abilities
- Well-developed relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high-quality technical solutions;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines; and,
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.