Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Business Analysts. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
Working with PMs as well as other analysts, impacted stakeholders (business), fellow team members.
The client is looking for someone pretty senior on the business side to be more of a lead. Projects are not clearly defined. Need a candidate to help define the scope, lead end-to-end. Someone who can talk with legal and compliance to work through complex
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member; and,
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred with 10+ years of experience required;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details;
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high-quality technical solutions;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level; and,
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.