Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Office 365 Security Resource
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Office 365 Security Resource. This is an eight (8) month contract position to start immediately in Fredericton (Florenceville) NB.
- Serve as technical security lead for large complex projects that involve cross-functional teams and solutions;
- Drive solutions, upgrades, and dashboards related to Office 365 environment security vulnerabilities;
- Office 365 Security Best Practices: Implement Multi-Factor Authentication, Rights Management, and assess Security with Office 365 Secure Score;
- Secure Exchange/Outlook Email: Protect from Office 365 phishing attacks, malware, and ransomware. Prevent Business Email Compromise Defeat Account Takeover
- Accountable for Lifecycle and management of Office 365 Groups;
- Accountable for patching and upgrades in a quality environment to ensure compliance with support agreements, known risks, and the latest platform release schedules;
- Drive and implement solutions for Cyber-security threats against Lilly email messaging environments deterring attacks such as business email compromise, spear phishing, and account takeover; and,
- Act as liaison between Information Security and operations representing Content Collaboration Operations.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years in an Information Technology-related field;
- Experience in project management and project plan development;
- Demonstrated Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills, self-motivated teammates who thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and love consuming technology, while having the ability to perform work under limited direction and guidance;
- Strong/senior PS resource who is experienced in O365 security;
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, time utilization skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, with strong analysis/problem assessment skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead both with and without authority, as well as strong interpersonal, leadership, and teamwork skills; and,
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and best practices for computer system validation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.