Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments; and,
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience as a Senior Project/Program Management, responsible for heading change and delivering strategies across various levels;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience in stakeholder management;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience at Program Management-level working with C-Level executives providing support as needed;
- Ten (10) plus years superior PowerPoint skills to deliver presentations and strategies/recommendations;
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience in change management;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience working with various projects spanning $1-10MM;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in capital markets, specifically understanding investment banking and corporate banking as a business line including corporate loans and lending;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Windows 10 and Airwatch Enterprise Mobility Management;
- Experience on large programs with multiple applications with multiple interfaces and 3rd parties;
- Experience in projects that are high impact or have a high business risk, have uncertain business requirements, new technology or package implementation projects;
- PM knowledge;
- Project plan development and management experience;
- Experience with work breakdown structure, task-based plans, assumption and risk-based plans, base-lining and scheduling, scheduling methodology, waterfall and iterative methodologies;
- Experience with project metrics gathering project metrics reporting, project metrics analysis, project metrics trend analysis and education and project metrics creation;
- Experience with program plan and metrics, program governance risk assessment and quantification methodologies;
- Experience with issues escalation and resolution;
- Facilitation skills;
- Knowledge of scope change management, cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification, budgeting, project costs management, quality controls and procurement;
- Experience with communication management and plans;
- Experience with vendor management business knowledge;
- Experience with business lines business strategy, needs and technology;
- Credit origination systems knowledge as well as knowledge of IT standards, methodologies and audit requirements people management knowledge; and,
- Experience with workforce planning, job design and organization design.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.