Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
The successful candidate will report into the Project Delivery & Transformation department (PDT) and interact with a broader group of stakeholders – primarily 7 departments, each with 2-3 people engaged in the annual planning project.
- This resource will manage Retail Operations & INTRIA Annual Project/Capital planning activities;
- Lead the development, and support the governance of a RO&I Annual Plan for projects and programs;
- Execute the Annual Planning process including ongoing business review activities; and,
- Ensure the alignment of RO&I/organizational priorities to the ongoing management of projects and programs.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or post-secondary diploma in Business, Engineering or Finance or equivalent practical work experience – relevant experience is most critical and candidates should have three (3) to five years of relevant experience;
- Solid Project Manager Experience;
- Able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders;
- PMP an asset (or working towards);
- Previous experience working in a PMO would be an asset;
- Previous FI experience;
- Ability to influence others in situations, which requires cooperation or consensus;
- Developed presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to promote or explain complex ideas, initiatives, problems, and opportunities;
- Developed interactive skills sufficient to convey and interpret complex/conceptual information;
- Creative skills sufficient to resolve problems or identify alternatives/opportunities to meet stakeholder/business needs; and,
- Self-planning responsibility including latitude to establish priorities, work plan, identify issues and solve problems;
- Manage multiple judgments and decisions which have important business implications, often within narrow timelines;
- Prior experience in Retail or Wholesale Banking operations, Strategic Planning or Project Management Office;
- Developed project planning, management, and scheduling skills sufficient to prioritize initiatives and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of strategic planning and project management activities sufficient to support identification, development, and implementation of approved initiatives;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints;
- Create a positive work environment and being an effective role model by championing the Client’s mission, vision, and values; and,
- Act with urgency while exploring innovative ideas to deliver solutions that exceed expectations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.