Eagle is currently seeking a QA Manager. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Excellent communication skills, strategic thinker; gently forceful; negotiating with different stakeholders/teams to leverage approvals and manage deadlines effectively; someone who has worked in a large enterprise environment across various lines of business, working with multiple system releases. Previous Salesforce System experience as a QA. Not seeking just a people’s lead to manage deadlines, stakeholder negotiation/management is a major requirement and holding people accountable. Communication and negotiation skills are key.
- Working with multiple stakeholder, multiple technology teams, multiple business teams to manage project/systems deliveries from a QA Managerial standpoint.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Undergrad Technical Degree;
- 3-5+ years of experience as a strategic QA Manager;
- QA hands-on experience overall – 8+ years;
- Negotiating with multiple stakeholders and various teams in the technology and business spaces – 3+ years;
- Strategizing to develop QA test strategy and test plans in collaboration with stakeholders – 3+ years;
- Managing test plans – deadlines, cost, approvals, ensuring alignment with overall program, execution, communicating project risks and issues, and devising mitigation plans – 3+ years;
- Excellent communication skills (influencing, negotiating, building consensus, conflict resolution);
- Large enterprise environment experience, working on multiple streams/projects – 3+ years;
- Rapid release/sprint-based QA Management would be an asset;
- Salesforce system experience would be an asset; and,
- Having previous experience with regulatory Compliance Projects would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.