Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Audit Manager. This is a two (2) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Audit Managers will be required to complete Q1 audits of back office process/operations work. Audit Managers will be on the client work site. Subject to some travel to Toronto or Montreal.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems; and.
- Auditing to bank policies, and to department processes and defining any gaps.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred;
- Nice to have – previous FI experience, AAI Certification (or working towards), CIA Certification (or working towards), any audit-related certifications (or working towards);
- One (1) to two (2) years auditing experience is a must;
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking;
- Ability to work independently, but within a group and manage one’s time;
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed;
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, and regulations as related to accounting;
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel (basic knowledge);
- Knowledge of risk – when they see a process, they must be able to identify gaps and be able to communicate the impacts these gaps would have on the business; and,
- Knowledge of gap analysis and root causes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.