Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
- Systems requirement management - liaising between the business / Business Analyst, Technology, vendors, business stakeholders, and other subject matter experts to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage system requirements;
- Assessing current capabilities, understanding high-level business requirements and applying technical background/understanding in the development of system requirements and functional documents;
- Assessing the needs of a business client and looking for opportunities to develop and grow the business through effective use of technology; collaborate with Business Analysts and other Technology professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (i.
- Supporting project/delivery team e.g. development, testing, change management, operational readiness;
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support;
- Business Systems Analysis is a professional field that generally requires formal education or relevant experience and a strong understanding of the requirements management discipline, business-related systems, operational processes, related technology, enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management discipline along with a thorough understanding of the businesses supported and enterprise methodologies;
- Functional - Scoping and prioritizing requirements; and,
- Functional - Stakeholder analysis.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience as an IT BSA;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Functional - Documenting, translating and defining business requirements into functional specification documents;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, MS Outlook);
- Time and workload Management Skills;
- Deliverable and Priority Management expertise;
- Sound knowledge of enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise including design, development, testing and project management; and,
- Sound knowledge of systems and applications supported by the team including system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.