Senior Business System Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business System Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
The senior business system analyst is part of the Infrastructure and Platform Design team within Enterprise Information Management. This role will plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks. This position will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Systems requirement management - liaising between the business / Business Analyst, Technology, vendors, business stakeholders, and other subject matter experts to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage system requirements;
- Assessing current capabilities, understanding high-level business requirements and applying technical background/understanding in the development of system requirements and functional documents;
- Assessing the needs of a business client and looking for opportunities to develop and grow the business through effective use of technology; collaborate with Business Analysts and other Technology professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (i.
- Supporting project/delivery team e.g. development, testing, change management, operational readiness;
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support;
- Business Systems Analysis is a professional field that generally requires formal education or relevant experience and a strong understanding of the requirements management discipline, business-related systems, operational processes, related technology, enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management discipline along with a thorough understanding of the businesses supported and enterprise methodologies;
- Effective interpersonal skills working well with a fast-moving team; able to build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners specification documents;
- Commitment to applying advanced to expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing and project management;
- Advanced to expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules; and,
- Sound knowledge of enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise including design, development, testing and project management.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of experience as a Business System Analyst on infrastructure projects;
- Experience with infrastructure capacity planning (5 years);
- SDLC /PMLC (7 years);
- Experience with High-Level Design; and,
- Experience with Documenting, translating and defining business requirements (7 years).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.