Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Planner. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- A master planner that integrates MS Project plans from various team producing a holistic view of the program; and,
- As part of the PMO, assisting the Program Director and Program Manager with the implementation and management of PM processes and reporting.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project;
- Some knowledge of Agile software delivery;
- Prior project management, planning, administration, or controller experience preferred;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Determined and persistent in pursuit of completing assignments;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence would be ideal; and,
- Prior consulting experience would be taken into consideration.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.