Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating project plans, project schedules, budgets, etc. and monitoring against targets with periodic variance reporting and explanation;
- Actively managing project risks and issues and identify/initiate corrective action where required;
- Conducting monthly risk assessments and report on risks and issues;
- Maintaining progress measures and status reporting tools related to projects;
- Ensuring maximum efficiency in the allocation of skills and resources within the program and projects; maintain resource plans and forecasts for the project;
- Working collaboratively with the extended project team and key stakeholders;
- Liaising and ensuring adequate communication with project sponsors, business and IT stakeholders;
- Managing dependencies between the assigned project and other projects; and,
- Rigorously managing project scope in collaboration with business stakeholders and within the program parameters.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University or College Degree with related work experience;
- Previous experience managing a business project to ensure the work meets key business objectives and is completed on time within budget;
- Experience in the delivery of projects with multiple stakeholders including external organizations and large complex organizations;
- Experience managing projects successfully through the full life cycle (design thru implementation); and,
- Experience managing a project that included integration between in-house systems and external systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.