Learning & Experience Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Learning & Experience Designer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The Designer is accountable for the design and development of performance-focused solutions and creative strategies that support Canadian Personal and Business Banking employees. This work enables the segment to achieve visible and measurable improvements in the areas of human performance, development, productivity and business results.
The Designer will partner with Learning Consultants and business partners to recommend learning and performance support solutions through the planning, designing, and development of the most appropriate medium.
- Design and develop solutions that advance human performance and drive business impact
- Incorporate our brand promise and client’s values consistently into all solutions;
- Design and develop with a strong customer-focus mindset;
- Conduct design analysis, scope project outcomes and analyze expectations of the target audiences;
- Create a detailed design structure that defines performance outcomes and learning objectives, describes activities and assessment strategy;
- Write, storyboard and edit learning and performance support interventions;
- Define accurate timelines and project scope, cost and resourcing requirements;
- Be adaptable and agile in design and development;
- Find the right solution for solving performance problems and learning gaps;
- Participate and collaborate multiple internal projects varying in size and complexity;
- Ensure learning solutions are instructionally sound, developed on time, within scope and budget;
- Attend regular project team meetings and provide status updates on activities, identifying issues or challenges;
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and business partners throughout the design and development process for content validation and feedback;
- Manage relationships with external vendors throughout the project life cycle;
- Build effective relationships with business partners, ensuring their confidence that business needs/objectives are being met/exceeded;
- Provide ongoing support to team members; and,
- Maintain an external network to understand the competitive landscape, keep abreast of industry developments, new technology solutions and trends.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a design and development role OR a University degree/college diploma in communications, visual design, marketing, education or instructional design;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of with MS Office Suites (esp. Word and PowerPoint);
- Comfortable using prototypes and storyboards to communicate iterative and interactive design concepts;
- Ability to create and work with design templates to create and maintain a book of record;
- Immediate knowledge of authoring and e-learning design software such as Storyline (or, Microsoft PowerPoint, Articulate 360, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Character Animator, etc.);
- Previous experience with Multimedia, UX design, banking/FI would be an asset;
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional methodologies is strongly preferred, but not essential;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects varying in complexity and of strategic importance;
- Strong team player with proven interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with vendors, web developers, SMEs, business partners, facilitators, and other designers;
- Ability to work autonomously within defined objectives and direction;
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills, initiative, and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail;
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation;
- Solid project management skills;
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills; and,
- Demonstrated business, planning, organizing, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.