Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Servicing Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start In March in Toronto ON.
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities;
- Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards;
- Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues; and,
- Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Industry knowledge of the following: IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Intermediate MS Office Skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly;
- Must be able to work in a team environment;
- Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset; and,
- High School Diploma, College/ University preferred. or equivalent. 2-3 years related experience required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.