Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Extracting and staging source data set;
- Developing data quality rules, profiles and scorecards on source data sets;
- Reviewing data quality reports and scorecards on source data sets;
- Automating data cleansing of source data;
- Implementing field and value mapping transformations;
- Using transformed data to generate the files in the required format for the load process;
- Assisting with set-up, administration and maintenance of informatica applications;
- Developing ETL packages and associated workflows to support large ERP data migration;
- Developing and publishing re-usable components to be used in data migration and system integration;
- Developing data quality rules and scorecards based on business requirements and functional specification documents;
- Developing ETL logging framework to support ERP migration;
- Developing automated process of cleaning data in the source system, as appropriate;
- Developing code to apply logic to transform source data to a state it can be loaded and interpreted by the target system;
- Analyzing the data mapping requirements and designing data translations and reporting;
- Technical documenting of code, deployment scripts and testing completed;
- Training other team members on the informatica toolset and process;
- Building meta data driven documentation for ETL solution, which relates to data migration functional specifications;
- Developing data profiles to assist business analysts in defining the scope of data migration, and data cleansing activities;
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Facilitating integration services change control process through application of integration broker code changes per company best practices; and,
- Contributing to a collaborative team environment by information sharing and team cooperation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Diploma in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Certificate in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Six (6) plus years of directly related consulting category experience;
- Extensive experience with informatica developer, informatica analyst, and informatica powercenter;
- Ability to work with business and technical resources;
- Technical “know how” attitude of a wide range of data migration scenarios on premise, cloud, relational and file based; and,
- Understanding of complex business environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.