Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting team members in applying Agile practices, processes, and behaviors for executing effectively and with quality;
- Raising the performance of delivery teams through impediment management, continuous improvement, and ceremony facilitation;
- Supporting continuous delivery of top priority work;
- Adopting and consistently using agile techniques, tools, and standard practices;
- Creating a positive working environment for teams to self-organize and raise performance;
- Informing sprint planning and understanding team capacity by tracking metrics that enable predictability;
- Focusing on sprint readiness and supporting the product owner and the team members to maintain a healthy backlog for the current and upcoming sprints;
- Guiding teams to commit to working within the boundaries of the team’s historical velocity;
- Facilitating daily standups and uses Kanban and Scrum board to visualize the work to manage impediments, WIP, and flow of work through the system;
- Supporting partners, product owners and other team members to drive improvement using a hypothesis, experimentation, measure, learn approach and ensuring teams are actively seeking out opportunities for improvement through retrospectives;
- Communicating the status and progress of the sprint through ceremonies and key delivery metrics;
- Sharing metrics with various teams and stakeholders to enable forecasting and predictability of product delivery;
- Facilitating the resolution of impediments raised by the team members;
- Monitoring sprint progress to identify potential issues or delays in the completion of work;
- Coordinating cross platform dependencies;
- Escalating issues to appropriate managers and leads;
- Mentoring team members on Agile practices, processes and behaviors;
- Actively communicating learnings with Agile CoE;
- Working with product owners and scrum masters within the portfolio to identify and monitor dependencies including through a portfolio Kanban; and,
- Interacting with business owner, product owner, delivery team members. portfolio management, scrum of scrums and scrum master community of practice.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One (1) plus years’ experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or Agile Coach on another type of Scrum team;
- Advanced knowledge of the Agile principles and the Scrum framework;
- Experience working in marketing context (an asset);
- Undergraduate degree in commerce or business administration (an asset); and,
- Scrum Alliance or SAFe certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.