Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reaching out to gather and prioritize business stakeholders’ needs for identity management across the organizations;
- Setting and managing stakeholder expectations with respect to the identity life cycle program;
- Developing and managing the project plans including budget, schedule and risk with input from project team members and other stakeholders;
- Facilitating project communications across the separate organizations;
- Identifying and managing organizational change requirements for the project working with VPP communications leads;
- Ensuring that the project is on time, on budget and on scope;
- Managing project scope change processes, and acquiring approvals as required;
- Managing project team performance of project tasks;
- Controlling, tracking and reporting on the execution of the project plan and day-to-day aspects of the project;
- Controlling, tracking and reporting on project financials including budgeted, planned and spent;
- Controlling, tracking and reporting on current and forecast resource usage;
- Controlling, tracking and reporting on issues and risks identified for the project;
- Escalating significant issues that cannot be resolved by the project team;
- Securing acceptance and approval of deliverables from the sponsor and stakeholders;
- Scheduling and chairing project team meetings;
- Documenting all findings and recommendations;
- Transitioning project deliverables to operations, production turnover and PTO;
- Submitting regular status reports to the PMO, program management and program steering committee; and,
- Performing project management processes as per PMO standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Diploma in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Certificate in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Eight (8) plus years of directly related consulting category experience;
- Seven (7) plus years of project management experience running multi stakeholder, complex projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills dealing with senior executive and clinicians;
- Experience in a complex integrated clinical systems environment;
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated, and results-oriented;
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills;
- Ability to be a team player with well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office;
- PMP certification (an asset); and,
- Experience with identity and access management (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.