Senior Technical Analyst, ETRM
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst, ETRM for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing and prioritizing resource requirements, system impacts, and timelines in partnership with the appropriate Business lead and subject matter experts;
- Developing requirements using interviews, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis of tasks and workflows;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, summarize low-level information into a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with business users to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts as needed;
- Functional requirements reflected by Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, Workflow;
- Assisting business users in developing desktop documentation that is consistent across teams, with a consistent review and update process;
- Acting as a liaison between Allegro System Analysts and IT and vendor support;
- Creating change management documentation for IT;
- Implementing and coordinating future Allegro upgrades;
- Supporting Allegro in Production or Development environments;
- Planning, testing, and supporting system patching, maintenance and upgrades;
- The configuration of Allegro Horizon data;
- Programming and documenting required Class events and system extensions;
- Translating and documenting technical system extensions requirements for vendor certification; and,
- Designing, building, and maintaining integrations with other modules/ application.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a similar field;
- Willingness to become Allegro Certified in Allegro Horizon Systems Administration and Allegro Horizon Class Events;
- Seven plus (7+) years of software development experience in a structured coding environment;
- A minimum of two (2) years in a development lead or technical leadership role;
- Experience in Allegro development/support or development/support of an equivalent Enterprise Trading and Risk Management system (i.e. BookRunner, RightAngle, OpenLink);
- Experience with the internal architecture and operations of Allegro Horizon;
- In-depth understanding of data configuration and table structures in Allegro Horizon;
- ETRM implementation, development, and support experience (Allegro Horizon);
- Overall knowledge of oil and gas marketing functions;
- Experience with.Net Windows Forms applications;
- Advanced C# development experience;
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with Crystal Reports;
- Experience with performance-oriented development, performance testing, analysis, and code tuning;
- Experience programming and coding within the system to enhance data quality to meet Business User requirements;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organizational change management, facilitation, and training experience (user-coaching); and,
- Experience supporting cloud housed solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.