Eagle is currently seeking a Guidewire Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto or Markham ON.
A vacancy exists for a senior developer to join the team in the delivery and development of this project and to eventually contribute to future enhancement, support, and maintenance post-delivery. Prime responsibility will be to develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess the impact on other applications. The role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities.
- Reviews, analyze and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- ClaimCenter - Guidewire knowledge is mandatory
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.